100wc

Most days I would walk my dog Jess to the river,I like going there it feels comforting, the eroded banks,the trees how they hang over the river, the mountains with a dusting of snow and I’m the only one how knows it’s there.

But today seemed normal,but half an hour later I decided to cool off with Jess but the water was swifter than usual, my dog isn’t a keen swimmer and got swept away, I and ran down following Jess I found a shallow piece and swam to Jess I just got there in time, Jess was safe again.

3 thoughts on “100wc

1. What a great introduction Kenzie; your description really sets the scene for this secret place. I also like how you then develop your storyline from there – Jess in jeopardy, you to the rescue and a happy ending. I wonder if you could have said a little more about Jess’ reactions to help raise the sense of danger?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

1. Thank you

100 words isn’t maybe….I think I would of talked more about Jess but 100 words wasn’t enough:)

2. Hi Kenzie
    I’m Molly from Rm 14 at OIS.
    Your writing is really well stuctured and makes it sounds like it really happened. You also have a great volcabuarly.
    Great job.
    -Molly.